At Totally Teeth our key focus is on prevention. We recommend having a dental check-up and clean every 6 months to maintain healthy mouth and a glowing smile. Regular examinations will help diagnose and treat any concerns in the early stages. We taken intraoral photographs during the examination to give you a clear understanding of any oral health issues that we notice. We pride ourselves on keeping our patients informed at all the times and we will make sure you understand each and every step of our processes.
- To detect dental problems such as cavities early and avoid costly dental treatments later
- To detect any gum disease and maintain overall oral health
- For early detection of any oral cancers
- To ensure you keep your teeth and gums healthy
- To improve and brighten your smile
- To discuss all your concerns regarding improving smile, improving oral health, replacing your missing teeth etc. and discuss various options to address those concerns
We offer all our new patients two types of a Comprehensive Dental Check up packages. This is your chance to meet our friendly team at Totally Teeth and ask any questions you may have related to your dental health, discuss various treatment options, treatment costs etc.
New Patient Comprehensive Dental Check-up Special – $225
|Comprehensive Dental Check Up||Ultimate Dental Check Up|
A Comprehensive Dental Check-up
Two Bitewing X-Ray (To check the hidden cavities in between the teeth)
Scale, Clean and Polishing of teeth
Fluoride treatment (To protect the teeth from cavities)
A full mouth OPG scan (To get a complete overall picture of the dentition)OPG scan