- To ensure you keep your teeth and gums healthy
- To detect dental problems such as cavities and gum disease early and avoid costly dental treatments and problems later
- There are two reasons merged in once sentence. The early detection of oral cancers is a separate reason
- To create a treatment plan for all the required dental treatments
- To improve and brighten your smile
At Totally Teeth Endeavour Hills, we believe a regular comprehensive dental check up for you and your family is vital to prevent any major dental issues in long term.
- Comprehensive Dental Check-up
- Two Bitewing x-rays (To check for hidden cavities between your teeth)
- Scale, Clean and Polish for your teeth
- Fluoride Treatment (To protect your teeth from cavities)
A Comprehensive Dental Check-up Package + OPG (Full mouth X-ray)
This is your chance to meet our friendly and caring team at Totally Teeth and ask any questions you may have related to your dental health, discuss various treatment options, treatment costs etc.
*Please note that if you are a member of a Health Fund, rebates may apply. Please ask our friendly reception staff for details when you
make your appointment.